· Safety is our priority: Roundtable Consulting prioritizes the safety of all individuals that it works
with and supports all efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19 and associated harms.
· Adhering to public health measures: Roundtable Consulting will continue to follow public health orders and measures to protect employees, contractors and clients from COVID-19. Measures such as: Wearing masks indoors, physical distancing, self-monitoring for symptoms and staying home if sick, and collecting only required data to support contact tracing.
· Work within client policies: Roundtable Consulting will follow and respect the policies and workplace requirements of our clients. We will encourage honest and transparent dialogue, including about the steps we are mutually taking to ensure everyone’s safety and level of comfort, with exceptional consideration for the needs of Elders and other at-risk individuals.
· Online meetings: For the foreseeable future, Roundtable Consulting will only be facilitating online meetings. In-person meetings may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
· In-person meetings in exceptional situations: in-person interactions will be considered when the following conditions are met:
1) The work objectives cannot be met in an online format.
2) Pandemic conditions appear favorable (low case counts and community transmission).
3) Roundtable staff or contractors agree to participate with full knowledge of the risks. No facilitator, Elder, or contractor will ever be asked to participate “in-person” when they feel uncomfortable to do so.
4) There is a safety plan in place that promotes safe interactions of all participants and significantly limits transmission risks (e.g. outdoors, following health guidelines, etc.)
· Roundtable to cover testing costs of staff and contractors: in order to ensure the highest level of protection for all participants, Roundtable will cover the cost of testing for staff and contractors who wish to get tested for COVID-19 prior to meeting with colleagues or clients in person. This option is available to all staff or contractors regardless of their vaccination status.
This policy will be regularly updated based on evolving pandemic conditions, available scientific evidence and public health guidelines.
Any questions can be directed to Principal Consultant Sebastian Silva email@example.com
PO Box 24 Fulford Harbour, Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 2P2, CA